You are here: Home Q: Who can you sell to?

Q: Who can you sell to?

A:  Currently, we’re licensed to sell directly to residents of Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. However, we can also sell to residents outside of these states and assist with your local transfer.

For most customers, we’re able to mail the approved silencer and all forms directly to you, meaning you’ll never have to visit one of our physical locations. This enables us to sell to customers across the country, no matter their zip code!

← Back to the FAQ list